Friday

I want casual sex!!


I met a guy online and we hit it off.  We kissed after our first time meeting, then went to lunch the next day.  I don’t think he is my future boyfriend...there is something a little odd about this guys. Plus he kind of smelled like my Grandfather (weird, I know).  But he thinks Im hot and I think he’s hot…plus Im 34 and single…Im in my prime! So I started freaking out about “the talk” I needed to have with him before we could get it on! 

I usually wait a while and bring up other topics first (i.e. I mention how I was really sick for such a long time, and how I would have died if I didn’t have this surgery, etc).  But I decided to just tell him. Just spit it out!  I starting getting really shy and couldn’t get it out of my mouth – I was making it worse then it really is….and he started to panic.  Anyway, I finally spit it out – and he was almost relieved. He said, “really?  That’s it?”  Apparently he thought I was going to tell him I used to be a man, or “down there” doesn’t work. LOL

[UPDATE] I didn’t end up sleeping with him. I really didn’t like him that much, I guess I was just in a mood and wanted to have sex…or have the option of having sex.  Anyway, I was so proud of myself that I got “the talk” out of the way.  Practice makes perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment