Thursday

Have a 3rd date tonight

So, I met a guy that I really like about 3 weeks ago. Even though we talk just about everyday - about life, work, relationships, our families, religion, politics, etc - we have not talked about my health history at all.  He knows that I had some tough times when I was in my 20's, but he doesn't know what that pertains to...yet.  A lot of times, by now, I would have mentioned that I spent my entire 20's in and out of the hospital, had multiple surgeries, and/or just the fact that I have/had Crohn's. BUT I haven't mentioned any of these things to this guy yet!

We have a date tonight.  I really want to invite him over - NOT to sleep with him - but I would like to order pizza, watch a movie, cuddle & make-out. So obviously I need to chat with him about the fact that "Im not ready to have sex, etc."  But I'm also trying to decide if I tell him about my surgeries that resulted in my permanent ostomy tonight or not?!

I will update tomorrow with what happened....


No comments:

Post a Comment