Thursday

Casual Sex


I have an ostomy, and we haven’t been dating long enough that I feel comfortable telling him.  Ya know, it’s a big long story, and well…I think this guy is hot and I want to sleep with him. So, we started fooling around. He kept trying to take off my pants…so I let him.  I had spandex type of boyshorts on that were covered in a top layer of lace, so he couldn’t see my ostomy at all. But before he started feeling around I told him I had just had surgery on my abdomen and I was self-conscience about what it looked like since it was bandaged up.  We had gone out on a few dates and I had mentioned that I had Crohn’s Disease. I like to tell people on the 1st or 2nd date, just to see how familiar they are with it and see what kinds of questions they ask. Anyway, back to the bedroom discussion….He didn’t think anything about the fact that I was self conscience.  He put on a condom and pulled my panties over to the side…and we went at it. 

We casually dated for a few months, and continued sleeping together on occasion (same way as described above).  I knew he wasn’t going to be the “one” so I didn’t even bother telling him…eventually our relationship dwindled.

(By no way am I condoning casual sex…these are just my experience that maybe can help someone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment